Hola todos! While away on my little six week adventure, I will be missing you all. And while I will have to wait to come back to hear all about your lives, while I'm gone I can at least keep you updated about my travels and my journey to test my independence (and Spanish). In the words of my friend Suzanne "who needs television when I can watch Ruthie's life?" Well, using this blog I hope to live up to her expectations by being as entertaining as she claims. You all will be the judges of that.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Creative Ways to Keep Warm in the Freezing Cold

1. Layer: Wear socks to bed. Wear leggings under your pajama pants. Wear a thermal and a sweatshirt and put your hood up.
2. Use a hairdryer as a heater for your body (temporarily)
3. If you do not have a hairdryer: after you finishing freezing from wet hair, re-warm yourself by straightening your hair. Make sure the pieces close to your neck are the hottest.
4. Plug in your laptop and put it in your bed. Not only will the heat of the battery warm your sheets, but the laptop fan will produce hot air.
5. Use jackets as extra blankets

More ideas to follow.
Feel free to post your suggestions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment